The Soapmaking Academy is an online learning opportunity that incorporates our 14 cold process soap classes into a complete course from beginning through advanced skill levels. To add to the excitement, the academy program is now offered in two versions to allow even greater flexibility – the Collegiate Soapmaking Academy and the On Demand Soapmaking Academy. Both offer the same content, but the delivery is different.
WHAT IS THE SOAPMAKING ACADEMY?
- Content from 14 soapmaking classes
- Beginner through advanced lessons
- Lessons are about 3+ hours in length
- Business and labeling included
- Swirling, piping, coloring, scenting, and so much more
- Thorough explanations and examples
- Build confidence in your soapmaking while learning new skills
- Professional, state of the art teaching platform
- Countless slides and video demos
- Exciting practice opportunities
- 14 comprehensive manuals, each at least 30 pages in length
- Coupons to top suppliers
- Work at your own pace – no set times
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Personal attention and assistance every step of the way
- Easy payment plans available
- Deep discounts for add on classes
WHICH SOAPMAKING CLASSES ARE INCLUDED IN THE ACADEMY PROGRAMS?
- CP Beginner Soapmaking
- Colorants in Soapmaking
- Scenting in Soapmaking
- Soap and Cosmetic Business
- CP Intermediate 1: Embedding/ Layering
- CP Milk Soaps
- CP Intermediate 2: Swirling
- CP Liquid Substitutions
- Packaging and Labeling Soap and Cosmetics
- CP Advanced Swirling 1
- Soapmaking Certification Study
- CP Advanced Swirling 2
- CP Advanced Scenery
- CP Advanced Soap Decorating
You can expect an engaging, thorough course. All are comprehensive courses within the academy, consisting of slideshow presentations, demonstration videos, downloadable PDFs, and quizzes to highlight important information in a professional format. You’ll be able to learn everything you would in a traditional classroom and ask any questions along the way all from the comfort of your home.
- Lectures and demonstrations
- Downloadable PDF manual
- 3+ hours of content each week for 14 weeks
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY PURCHASE?
After you complete the checkout process you’ll receive a confirmation email. If you purchase the Collegiate, your access information will be sent 1 week before the term starts. If If you purchase the On Demand you will receive access information within 48 hours. Simply use the credentials to login and explore the academy program. On Demand is delivered all a t once. In the Collegiate, each week on Monday at 12pm EST, a new course will be released. You can sit and watch the hours of content back to back or break it up by modules and lessons. Feel free to come and go as you please for the lifetime of the course. You can learn at your own pace from anywhere in the world, at anytime, on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Learn and review any portion of the course as often as needed. And feel free to ask questions or peruse answered questions in our class answer vault.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME?
Skill level: Any
This course is offered entirely online through prerecorded slideshows and videos. While it is a work at your own pace study, successful students keep up with the weekly course and tasks.
WHAT IF I AM TOO BUSY ONE WEEK?
You may have a vacation planned or something comes up and you are too busy to participate one or more weeks in the academy program. No worries. There is no pressure to maintain the weekly schedule. You can work at your own pace, but courses will only be released on a weekly basis, so you won’t be able to work ahead. 50% of our students choose to work at a slower pace.
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS FOR THE ACADEMY PROGRAM?
We no longer offer payment plans. If you need a payment plan, Paypal offers payments with a credit approval.
See the reviews for this course by selecting the tab at the top of the description. If you don’t see a tab, no comments have been left. You can also see testimonials from our customers by following the link provided.
Have questions beyond the ones provided above? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you don’t see the information you need, please feel free to email us with your questions.