Soapmaking Favorites Bevelers and Trimmers – I had the pleasure of meeting LiChing of LiluSoap Tools at the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild’s 2014 Conference. We had booths neighboring each other and quickly hit it off. She designed 2 stainless steel soap bevelers and trimmers. After one demonstration, I had to have it. It has become a favorite tool of mine.
In this short video clip, I demonstrate both the Beveler and the Beveler/ Trimmer. You can find both on this website, click here. Here are a few noteworthy features:
- High quality, stainless steel construction to last a lifetime
- Trims and bevels perfectly
- Trimmer shaves very thin layers of soap
- Blade-less beveler is safer
- Rubber strip fits over trimmer ‘blade’ when not in use
- Easy to clean (I put mine in the dishwasher)